A unique card that does not just make your life easier, but offers you exclusive privileges, rewards, and benefits anywhere in the world at any time. JP Morgan Palladium card is unearthed on the credit cards scene in 2009.
It is an invitation-only credit card made of gold and palladium with laser engraving, and it comes with visa signature benefits. Being that, it includes all of the standard benefits of a visa card as well as a number of additional services and benefits.
In order to have a JP Morgan Palladium card, you need to be a private banking client of JP Morgan with min $250,000 in assets with Chase. Then, you can have this card with a special invitation and you will have many other benefits.
For example, if you spend $ 100,000, you get $ 35,000 extra bonus points.
Just ask your JP Morgan private banking advisor for an application to sign, and that signature is then laser engraved on the back of your J.P. Palladium card.
The annual fee for the JP Morgan Palladium cards is $450. There are no fees, no restrictions or limitations for foreign transactions, late payments, returned payments, or cash advances. And, here is the best part, the card has no purchase limit, and functions as a secret trade line in which customer activity is not reported to any credit bureaus.
You will have a line dedicated to your card. You can get the benefits from a single point in any matter you need assistance and need urgent solutions by just calling customer service line.
jp Morgan Palladium card benefits include:
- Fraud protection
- Shopping protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Trip cancellation or interruption insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
Chase private client benefits include:
JP Morgan Palladium card provides you with the rewards you need for travel, hotel, restaurants and much more.
- Every $1 travel expense will earn you 2 points
- Every $1 any other purchase will earn you 1 point
- Spend $ 100,000, you get $ 35,000 extra bonus points
- Earn double points while renting cars, because car rentals are also considered to be travel purchases.
- Enjoy United Lounge access without an annual membership fee. It normally costs $600 for standard membership.
- Enjoy Global Entry without an annual membership fee. You are automatically enrolled in Global Entry so that you don’t need to wait long lines at airport security checkpoints. It normally costs $100 a year.
You can also transfer your points to other program partners, including Hyatt, British Airlines, and Ritz-Carlton.
Furthermore, the card doesn’t have APR games like other credit cards does. No introductory APR, No cash advance APR, No penalty APR, the card has only regular balance transfer APR as low as 13.24%. It is variable, please check terms and conditions.
The long story short, with its cool design, and being actually made of gold and palladium, the card weighs 1 ounce or 28.35 grams, five times the weight of a traditional plastic credit card will make you feel like a millionaire. but if you are looking any 12-month interest-free credit card then the recommended one is west elm credit card. and one another best fuel and shopping card is the wawa credit card.