If you are an outdoor adventurer and frequently purchase outdoor items at the Bass Pro retailer either in-store or online, here is a credit card for you. The leading outdoor retailer Bass Pro teamed up with Bank of America, and offer you two types of credit cards depending on your creditworthiness.
If approved, you will get a Bass Pro MasterCard, which is accepted anywhere carrying the world famous logo. If not, don’t worry, the company will offer you a Big Bass credit card that can be used at Bass Pro stores, or their catalog or website.
Both Cards Come with Benefits
- Rewards Points between 1% and 5% of your purchases. If you have the Bass Pro credit card, you will earn 3% on purchases made at Bass Pro in store, or online. However, if you have the Bass Pro MasterCard, you will earn 5% on purchases made at Bass Pro in store, or online. And, all other purchases outside Bass Pro will earn you 1%,
- Introductory APR as low as 1.9% for the first 7 Statement Closing Dates following the opening of your account for transactions made within 60 days of opening your account. After that, your APR will be 13.99% to 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness when you open your account,
- Balance Transfers are also eligible for the low APR. Both Bass Pro credit cards offer the same perk as Purchase APR for Balance Transfers. That means your balance transfers are also eligible for 1.9% introductory APR for 7 months, then variable APR 13.99% to 23.99%, based on your credit when you open your account,
- Support Conservation by using your Bass Pro credit cards. Bass Pro will make a contribution to help conservation efforts without additional cost to you,
- No Annual Fee for both cards. ( other zero annual fee credit cards)
How to Redeem Bass Pro Credit Card Rewards Points
You will earn a $10 certificate for every 500 points you earned. Lower than 500 points will be transferred to the next monthly statement. The certificates can only be redeemed at Bass Pro in-store or online qualified purchases. You reward check will either be mailed to you or add your account balance digitally every month.
However, all rewards checks are valid for only a few months after they are issued, so it is better to check expiration dates on the checks.
Bass Pro Shop Gift Cards
Bass pro shops offer specially designed gift cards for different occasions, such as Christmas, and Birthdays. You can use your Bass Pro credit card to buy gift cards. All Gift Cards can be redeemed for online purchases, catalog orders, and purchases made at Bass Pro Shops retail stores.
Application and Online Services
You can easily apply for the Bass Pro credit cards either online, over the phone, or in the store. The cards are issued and managed by Bank of America.
With convenient online account services, you can register your account, track your rewards points online, make Bass Pro credit card payments, and receive email offers and event notifications.
Overall, The Bass Pro credit cards are great in terms of points and low APR if you are a frequent shopper of Bass Pro Shops. Besides, if you have the MasterCard, you’ll earn extra rewards points for shopping outside the retailer.